PCE-CSM 22 is a handheld spectrophotometer color meter used for high-quality color measurement. Featuring a dual aperture 8 mm and 4 mm, and including SCI and SCE specular modes for industrial color measuring applications, the PCE-CSM 22 offers a long battery life, a 18-color lamp with UV light, and an easy-to-use portable design. The PCE-CSM 22 covers the full spectrum from 400 to 700 nm in 10 nm increments. Camera/illumination locating for small samples.
- Measuring geometry: 8° / d
- Integration sphere size: 48 mm / 1.9 in
- Bluetooth 4.0 and USB cable for data transfer
- 2000 reference standard memory, 20,000 sample memory
- Illuminant: D65, A, C, D50, D55, D75, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12
- Color ranges: CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB
- Combined LED and UV light