PCE-PCO 2 is a portable handheld air sampler or particle counter used to monitor particulate matter (PM) concentrations in the air. Designed to aid in indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments, this particle counter also measures air temperature, dew point and relative humidity.
- PM channels: PM 2.5, PM 10, including mass concentration mode (µg/m³)
- Particle sizes (in micrometers): 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 2.5 µm, 5.0 µm, 10 µm
- Temp. measuring range: 0 ... +50 °C / +32 ... +122 °F
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100 % RH
- Built-in camera for image and video recording
- Free software download on PCE Software web page
Factory calibration certificate included, Calibration and Recalibration not available in the USA