PCE-USC 30 is a coating thickness gauge designed for the non-destructive testing (NDT) and non-destructive evaluation (NDE) of electrically conductive materials. This portable, handheld thickness meter detects surface defects and measures layer thicknesses using an eddy current. The PCE-USC 30 material tester also measures metal conductivity in accordance with the International Annealed Copper Standard (IACS).
- Frequency range: 0.01 ... 16000 kHz
- Non-destructive testing of surfaces
- Makes surface defects and defects near the surface visible
- Conductivity measurement of metals according to IACS
- Power supply via internal battery