The PCE-830-3 Three Phase Power Data Logger is used for measuring one to three phases of electrical quantities for alternating current (AC). This Three Phase Power Data Logger also measures parameters such as voltage, current, frequency, harmonics, and power as well as indicating, according to standard EN50160, harmonic values, interharmonics, and asymmetrics. Interference, such as interruptions, leaks, overloads, or transience (from 16 µs) are detected with their corresponding values. The power logging instrument is delivered manufacturer calibrated. An ISO calibration certificate may be ordered optionally.
- PCE-830 + PCE-3007 flexible amp clamp (3000 A)
- Electrical conductor pick-up: 170 mm / 6.69 in diameter
- Length of electrical conductor: 610 mm / 24.0 in
- Dimensions: 257 mm x 155 mm x 57 mm / 10.1 in x 6.1 in x 2.2 in
- Sampling rate: 2 sec.
- Memory size: 512 kB (max. 52,000 values - single phase)