The PCE-VM 40C Condition monitoring vibration meter with SMS alert functionality was designed for vibration and shock metering on buildings, bridges, towers, and other artificial structures. The condition monitoring vibration meter measures vibrations in accordance to DIN 4150-3, BS 7385 and SN 640312A standards. With its internal memory for up to 100,000 readings, the PCE-VM 40C Condition monitoring vibration meter can determine the effects of construction sites, traffic, or industrial processing on buildings over a long period of time.
- Triaxial acceleration meter
- In accordance with BS 7385 standard
- Quad band GSM (optional)
- SMS alarm notifications (optional)
- Memory size of 100,000 values (SD card)
- Integrated NiMH battery
- FFT analysis, XYZ and vector sum display