Precision laboratory balance up to max. 60 g sample weight / measuring resolution 0.1 mg = 0.0001 g = 0.001 % humidity
drying temperature up to 160°C / 5" touch color display / internal product database / measurement data can be saved as TXT file directly to USB stick
The precision laboratory balance enables accurate and simple moisture determination in a wide range of materials. The sample is automatically weighed, dried and the weight loss is displayed as moisture content. This measuring principle does not require any time-consuming creation of characteristic curves and is immediately ready for use shortly after installation.
For the weighing task, the precision laboratory balance has an electromagnetic load cell installed which registers the weight loss with a measuring resolution of 0.1 mg = 0.0001 g. For the drying of the sample, a moisture analyzer is installed in the balance. To dry the sample, a 400 watt halogen round lamp installed in the lid is used to ensure uniform heat distribution.
To avoid burning the sample, the user of the laboratory balance can access the internal product database or set the drying temperature between 35 °C and 160 °C in 1 °C steps, product-specific. The product database has preset drying parameters that can be easily expanded and changed by the user.
- Sample weight max. 60 g
- Readability 0.1 mg = 0.0001 g = 0.001 % humidity
- Round 400 watt IR halogen lamp
- Drying temperature adjustable from 35 °C up to 160 °C in 1 °C steps
- Sample dish size Ø100 mm / h= 8 mm
- 5" color touch display
- Memory for up to 300 performed moisture determinations
- Data transfer as TXT file to USB stick directly possible
- User database / product database / measurement database