The PCE-THB 38 temperature meter is ideal for detecting and digitally displaying humidity, temperature and barometric pressure. Temperature is measured by an RTD sensor and air humidity is measured by a highly repeatable, capacitive sensor. All products are test instruments, and the temperature meter is sent out manufacturer calibrated. An ISO certification is available optionally.
- Temperature: 0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F
- Relative air humidity: 10 ... 95% r.h.
- Barometric pressure: 10 ... 1100 hPa (mbar) / 0.14 psi ... 16 psi.
- Dew point temperature: -25 ... 49°C / -13 ... 120°F
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate