PCE-DRW 1 Beer Handheld Digital Refractometer
Waterproof IP65-rated Brix / specific gravity (d 20⁄20) refractometer with easy-to-read LCD
PCE-DRW 1 is a handheld digital refractometer used to determine the sugar content / specific gravity of beer and similar liquids in the 0 ... 50 % Brix / 1.000 ... 1.130 d 20⁄20 measuring range. This waterproof IP65-rated digital refractometer features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) from +10 ... +40 °C / +50 ... +104 °F, as well as a large, easy-to-read LCD that shows both the measured value and the temperature.
- Measurement parameters: Brix, specific gravity (d 20⁄20), temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) from +10 ... +40 °C / +50 ... +104 °F
- Handheld and portable
- User-friendly 3-button operation
- Fast and precise measuring results in approx. 1 sec.
- ABS plastic housing with IP65 ingress protection rating against water and dust
- Large, easy-to-read digital LCD shows both the measured value and the temperature
- Average function measures same sample 15 times and displays the mean value
- Stainless-steel ring on sample well protects glass prism from damage
- Internal light source for improved accuracy
- Small liquid sample size of just 4 to 5 drops
- Easy calibration with distilled water
- Battery-saving automatic power off after 1 min. of inactivity