PCE-IR 80-ICA incl. ISO calibration certificate Pyrometer
Food thermometer for non-contact and contact measurement / Up to 330°C (626°F) / Probe made of stainless steel / Simple operation
The pyrometer PCE-IR 80 is used to quickly control the temperature of food. The pyrometer is used in the area of canteen kitchens, catering services, refrigerated warehouses and warehouses. The pyrometer has two types of measurement. On the one hand, the PCE-IR 80 pyrometer can measure the temperature of the object without contact via infrared. Here the measuring range is -35 ... 330°C / -31 ... 626°F. The emissivity of the pyrometer is adjustable, so that always best measuring results can be achieved.
On the other hand, the pyrometer has a stainless steel needle sensor, so that the meter can also be used as a puncture, pyrometer. If the core temperature is measured by this method, the pyrometer can measure in the range between -20 ... 260°C / -4 ... 500°F. The unit of the penetration thermometer can be switched between °C and °F. The fast response time of 10 ms and high resolution of 0.1°C / 1.8°F complete the scope of the pyrometer. The thermometer is supplied with a CR2032 battery.
- Non-contact and contacting temperature measurement combined in one measuring device only
- Large measuring range
- Suitable for use in the food industry according to HACCP
- Emissivity adjustable (pre-set for food)
- Low response time
- Measurement hold function (Min./Max.)
- Continuous measurement function
- Waterproof, thus simple hygienic cleaning (flushable housing)
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate