Electrical Tester PCE-MO 2002
(Electrical Tester with ruggedized and waterproof carrying case.
With highly accurate measurement range)
This Electrical Tester comes with a housing protected against water splash. With the Electrical Tester PCE-MO 2002 Series you can measure from 100 μΩ up to 2000 Ω. With this Electrical Tester measurement values are displayed by means of a LCD display with 3,5 digits and a good readability. Electrical Tester detect the measurement value, a constant current is mated on the object is going to be measured and then the voltage drop is tested. The following functions and applications are highlighted:
- It allows to measure resistance in coils, generators, transformers, parallel and secondary circuits, commutators and relay.
- It measures binding energy in mines, planes, rail systems, boats and electrical installations in both industry and home.
- It allows continuity tests in circularly systems (ring network) in industry and home
- To test compression elements in airlines, testing works and maintenance of electric cupboards and elements such as fuses, connectors, contacts, etc...
It comes calibrated from the manufacturer and an optional laboratory calibration and ISO certificate can be ordered separately for annual recalibrations.
- Measurement system with four conductors
- Selection of 5 measurement ranges
- 3 test currents with overheat fuse
- Surge fuse in measurement inputs.
- Big LCD display
- Elimination of the measurement resistance in conducts.
- Auto-Hold and Auto-Off function
- LED indication when the Rp, Rc and temperature permitted values are exceeded.
- Light weight, solid and compact
- Waterproof housing with ring seal
- Security: IEC-1010-1; CAT IV 20 V