PCE-IR 425 Infrared Thermometer
Features a wide temperature measuring range, impressive optical resolution and quick response time
PCE-IR 425 is a portable handheld infrared thermometer, temperature gun or pyrometer for accurate, non-contact temperature measurements. The pyrometer has an optical resolution of 50:1, making it the ideal tool for taking temperature measurements of small surface areas.
- Temperature range of -60 ... 1000°C / -76 ... 1832°F
***ATTENTION*** Our temperature sensors are designed for industrial and laboratory surface temperature measurement ONLY. They are not designed or certified for body temperature measurement or for medical use.
- Adjustable emissivity
- Reads hot and cold spots in less than a second
- Large display
- Optical resolution of 50:1
- Double laser for accurate aim
- Visible field of measurement
- Backlit display
- Lightweight design for easy of portability