The dew point thermometer for compressed air PCE-DPM 3 is a mobile testing device for monitoring the quality of compressed air on stationary and mobile compressed air generators. This dew point thermometer for compressed air measures the temperature, the relative humidity, H2O and calculates the current dew point up to an ambient pressure of 20 bar.
- Dew point, H2O, temperature, humidity measurement
- Data memory for approx. 50,000 measurement data
- CSV data export
- With G1 / 2" connection thread
- For inline measurement of pressure pipes
- Sensor protected with a cap
- Left connection has NO function