The PCE-PHD 1-ICA Multifunction Conductivity Meter is a portable and effective measuring device with multiple capabilities for inspecting water quality. Offering extraordinary precision at an affordable price, the Multifunction Conductivity Meter is used for laboratory and in situ testing of the pH value, redox, conductivity, salt content, oxygen level and temperature of water.
- Parameter: pH, Redox, Conductivity, TDS, Salt, Oxygen, Temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Sampling rate of 1 sec.
- SD card memory (16 GB max.)
- Interface: RS-232
- 3 point calibration
- Electrodes for pH and conductivity included
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate