Condition monitoring temperature meter PCE-IR 80-ICA incl. ISO calibration certificate
Food thermometer for non-contact and contact measurement / Up to 330°C (626°F) / Probe made of stainless steel / Simple operation
The temperature meter PCE-IR 80 is used to quickly control the temperature of food. The temperature meter is used in the area of canteen kitchens, catering services, refrigerated warehouses and warehouses. The temperature meter has two types of measurement. On the one hand, the PCE-IR 80 temperature meter can measure the temperature of the object without contact via infrared. Here the measuring range is -35 ... 330°C / -31 ... 626°F. The emissivity of the temperature meter is adjustable, so that always best measuring results can be achieved.
On the other hand, the temperature meter has a stainless steel needle sensor, so that the meter can also be used as a puncture, temperature meter. If the core temperature is measured by this method, the temperature meter can measure in the range between -20 ... 260°C / -4 ... 500°F. The unit of the penetration thermometer can be switched between °C and °F. The fast response time of 10 ms and high resolution of 0.1°C / 1.8°F complete the scope of the temperature meter. The thermometer is supplied with a CR2032 battery.
- Non-contact and contacting temperature measurement combined in one measuring device only
- Large measuring range
- Suitable for use in the food industry according to HACCP
- Emissivity adjustable (pre-set for food)
- Low response time
- Measurement hold function (Min./Max.)
- Continuous measurement function
- Waterproof, thus simple hygienic cleaning (flushable housing)
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate