For industrial continuous production of wood pellets, chips, sawdust and similar materials when on-line moisture measurement for monitoring and controlling the drying and mixing process is important. Consistent quality of every batch, reduction of the consumption of materials, and shortest possible drying and mixing times are the criteria which are important in materials production. The PCE-MWM 300P moisture test sensor of PCE Instruments helps meet those criteria through highly accurate moisture measurement.
- Measuring range: 0 ... 100%
- The maximum permissible error (absolute): Lab analysis of your sample determines % error
- Temperature range: -40 ... +150 °C (-40 ... +302 °F)
- Current consumption: 200 mA
- Power supply : 24 (18 ... 36) VDC
- Questionnaire starts evaluation process
- Application: pellets, wood chips