Online version - the instrument ican be used to send reatime radiation measurement data to a PC or Laptop. It is a Geiger counter with acoustic signal, internal memory and software. The online version is mainly used in the radiation testing of imported goods (steel, wood) from critical areas, as well as to measure food which has been previously irradiated. Very often the instrument is a perfect measurement tool (because of the realtime data transfer) for industrial or institutional research and development.
- Measurement ranges: 0.01 µSv / h - 1000 µSv / h
- Radiation detector: Geiger-Muller counting tub
- Internal memory: 2 KB
- Radiation types: Alpha 4 MeV, Beta 0.2 MeV, Gamma 0.02 MeV
- Online, to transfer data to a PC, with pulse interval of 10, 30 or 60 sg
- With additional alarm and acoustic pulse indicator