PCE-917 is a portable handheld digital differential pressure manometer, gauge, or meter used to measure differential pressure in pneumatic, compressor and pump installations, valves, tanks and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The PCE-917 features a dust-proof, splash-resistant housing, allowing the meter to be used under adverse conditions.
- Pressure measuring range: ± 700 kPa / ± 101.5 psi / ± 7 bar
- Resolution: 500 Pa / 0.0725 psi / 0.005 bar
- 10 measurement units: psi, mbar, inH2O, mH2O, inHg, mmHg, Torr, Pa / kPa, atm, kg/cm²
- Optional PC software with RS-232 cable sold separately as a data transfer accessory
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate