PCE-SDS1022DL is a lightweight, portable two-channel bench oscilloscope ideal for analog design work, repair and servicing, such as checking waveform presence and quality. This affordable oscilloscope features an "auto" button for automatically identifying and applying settings for the current signal.
- Channels: 2 measuring channels + 1 trigger channel
- Bandwidth: Max. 25 MHz
- Sampling rate: Up to 1.0 GS/s
- Maximum sensitivity: 10 ns
- 7" widescreen full-color TFT LCD display
- USB port and RS-232 data interface