PCE-WMM 50 is a wall-mounted gas leak detector that uses diffusion to monitor carbon dioxide (CO2) gas levels and ambient temperature (ºC / ºF) indoors. This indoor air quality meter features an alarm-activated potential-free contact that can, for example, activate a fan to reduce CO2 gas concentration in the room.
- CO2 gas measurement range: 0 ... 50,000 ppm
- Temperature measurement range: 0 ... +45 ºC / +32 ... +113 ºF
- IP54-rated enclosure on sensor and remote display units
- 2 adjustable alarm thresholds
- 3- to 4-digit remote display (depends on range)