The UCI hardness tester PCE-3000UL can be used for quickly checking the hardness of components even after installation, two probes are included. The device offers a wide measurement range, easy handling, robust design, and a temperature resistance up to 40 °C (104 °F). Measures hardness in Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers, the UCI hardness tester can test the tensile strength of steels up to 1740 MPa or 70 HRC. The tester comes with two probes, one UCI probe for non-destructive testing and one Leeb probe for rebound testing.
- Non-destructive hardness testing
- Ultrasonic + Leeb hardness test method
- Ideal for thin metals, complex shapes, hardened layers, or requiring very small indentation
- Fast measurement times with very high accuracy
- 2 probes for UCI and Leeb rebound testing