PCE-2800 is a portable handheld material hardness tester or durometer designed for the quick and easy surface hardness testing of metals. This user-friendly device displays measurements in Rockwell A, B & C (HRA, HRB & HRC), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Shore (HS) and Leeb (HLD) hardness units. It also indicates the tensile strength (N / mm²).
- Measurement according to Leeb Rebound method
- Measurement units: HLD, HRA, HRB, HRC, HB, HV, HS
- Measurement ranges: 350-800 HLD, 59.1-85.8 HRA, 13.5-101.7 HRB, 20-68.5 HRC, 19-651 HB, 80-976 HV, , 32.2-99.5 HS, 374-2652 (N / mm²)
- Accuracy: ± 0.8%, Repeatability: ± 0.8%
- Impact Device: Type D (external probe with 1.5 m / .06 in long cable)
- Data interface: USB 1.1 port; Internal memory: Stores up to 100 data sets
- PC-compatible software and data cable for analysis, reporting and archival.
- Printer is built into the device