The color meter and spectrophotometer PCE-CSM 8 was developed for quality control, offers a high accuracy and comes with a 3.5" touch screen display. When using the color meter, you can choose between different color spaces (CIE LAB, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, and LUV) and 13 illuminants. The reading can be used as a reference value while other readings can be recorded as a sample and later be compared to the reference value easily to determine delta pass/fail. 58 mm sphere with wavelength from 400 to 700 nm in 10 nm increments.
- CIE LAB, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, and LUV
- 13 illuminants to choose, white and black calibration
- 1000 alphanumeric reference values and up to 10,000 sample values memory
- WI, YI, TI, Mt, Color Stain, Color Fastness, SCI and SCE option (specular included and excluded)
- Measuring aperture of 8 mm and 45°/0° illumination/viewing angle