Tabletop Scale PCE-BT 2000
affordable Tabletop Scale. It can be calibrated (2100 g), weighing units can also be selected, with piece counting function
Tabletop Scale PCE-BT 2000 to be used in Laboratories, production, quality controls, etc. Some important aspects of the accurate balance are both its design consisting on a flat surface and also it is very easy to use. It small size together with its high resolution in wider weighing ranges are other advantages of the Tabletop Scale PCE-BT 2000. This balance has different functions: automatic tarring, piece counting function, selection of different weighing units function, previous tarring discount, etc.. The Tabletop Scale PCE-BT 2000 is powered by 230 V (processor is included) however it is also possible to be powered by standard batteries to place the balance whenever. For levelling, the entire range of the PCE-BT 2000 come with adjusting feet to fix them as well as a water level integrated in the case. With the adjusting weights which can be ordered optionally you can check and adjust your Tabletop Scale. An official calibration is also available. This can be carried out by our laboratory or by other authorized ones. The port allows the accurate balance to be connected to a printer or to a computer
- Adjustment program: Accuracy is adjusted by means of the adjustment
weights that can be ordered optionally.
- Piece counting function, with reference quantity of 10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces.
It is possible to select to weigh or to count pieces with the accurate balance.
- Tarring function in the entire range (multiple tarring is possible).
- Automatic backlight display (when the accurate balance is stable,
it will be displayed by means of the stability indicator and backlight will be on).
- Selection of different weighing units.
- Protection against water splash and dust to meet with the IP 54.
- A 230 V mains adaptor is included in the delivery.
- It can be powered by batteries.
- Battery indication
- Removable stainless steel weighing plate.
- ISO Certificate is available for the accurate balance (ex: DIN ISO 9000).