Tabletop Scale PCE-BS 6000-ICA with CE-Approval incl. ISO Calibration Certificate
Affordable price, accurate, calibrated laboratory balance with different weighing ranges (0 ... 300 g, 0 ... 3000 g, 0 ... 6000 g ), measuring units (g, kg, oz, lb, ozt, ct, gn) and counting function
The tabletop scale PCE-BS is a light, rugged precision balance suitable for different purposes. The removable stainless steel pan allows the tabletop scale to be cleaned easily. The PCE-BS 300 and 3000 tabletop scale can be used for weighing as well as for piece counting. The calibration of this tabletop scale is done by means of external calibration weights (automatic calibration procedure) or in accredited laboratory (ISO calibration).
The tabletop scale is equipped with four adjustable feet. If the balance is used in a laboratory, it can be powered by the external mains adapter (included). In case the balance is used as a mobile weighing instrument, it can be powered by AA batteries. This tabletop scale can be used to weigh the different components of a chemical mixture. The weight of all the components can be calculated when they are removed from the scale as a way of control. Taring (taring can be carried out several times) is made by pressing "ZERO" key on the display.
- Adjustment program: to adjust accuracy bem means of the optional control weights
- Piece counting function with reference to choose 10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces, change of piece indicator
to weight/(only for PCE BS 300 and PCE BS 3000 models)
- Taring function in the middle of the range (it can be used several times)
- Automatic display lighting (if the compact scale is firm, a stability indicator appears on display
and the light is intensified.
- Optional ISO Certificate for compact scale (i.e. to meet DIN ISO 9000 standard)
- Different measuring units can be selected via the keypad (g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, gn, for PCE-BS 3000 and
PCE-BS 6000 series/g, kg, lb, oz for PCE-BS 300 series)
- Dust and water splash protection IP 54.
- Mains 230 V adapter included in the shipping.
- Possibility of being battery powered.
- Battery indicator
- Removable stainless steel weighing pan (on a plastic support)
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate