PCE-BSH 10000 is a an accurate compact digital scale or balance with piece or part counting functionality. Ideal for use in kitchens, laboratories and offices, this scale with software has a USB port for data transfer and printing.
- Functionality: TARE (mid range), ZERO, auto calibration (CAL - requires external weight, not included), piece counting (PCS), auto power on / off, backlight on / off
- Low battery, negative value, stability and overload indication
- By pressing the PRINT key, the current reading is sent out via the USB port (Depending on the setting, the scale either sends out the reading when the PRINT key is pressed, continuously or once the reading is stable)
- Weighing range: 0.6 ... 10000 g / 0.0014 ... 22 lbs
- Readability or resolution: 0.2 g
- Accuracy: ± 0.6 g
- Weighing unit selections: g, oz, lb, dwt, ozt, ct, tl.T, tl.H, tl.J, GN, dr, MM, ToLA, GSM, TAR, TMR
- Display: LCD with backlight, 20 mm / 0.79" character height
- TARE: Multiple taring over full range
- Data interface: USB port
- Power supply: 12 V / 500 mA electric power adapter (included) or six 1.5 V AA batteries
- Operating temperature: 0 ... +40 °C / +32 ... +104 °F
- Weighing platform dimensions: 160 x 180 mm / 6.3 x 7.08"
- Overall dimensions: 200 x 265 x 100 mm / 7.87 x 10.43 x 3.94"
- Overall weight: Approx. 1800 g / 3.94 lbs (without batteries)
See user manual for complete technical specifications.
1 x Scale with Software PCE-BSH 10000
1 x weighing platform
1 x electric power adapter
1 x user manual
Price excl. VAT &. delivery
2 year Warranty