Precision Scale PCE-BT 2000
affordable Precision Scale. It can be calibrated (2100 g), weighing units can also be selected, with piece counting function
Precision Scale PCE-BT 2000 to be used in Laboratories, production, quality controls, etc. Some important aspects of the Accurate Balance are both its design consisting on a flat surface and also it is very easy to use. It small size together with its high resolution in wider weighing ranges are other advantages of the Precision Scale PCE-BT 2000. This balance has different functions: automatic tarring, piece counting function, selection of different weighing units function, previous tarring discount, etc.. The Precision Scale PCE-BT 2000 is powered by 230 V (processor is included) however it is also possible to be powered by standard batteries to place the balance whenever. For levelling, the entire range of the PCE-BT 2000 come with adjusting feet to fix them as well as a water level integrated in the case. With the adjusting weights which can be ordered optionally you can check and adjust your Precision Scale. An official calibration is also available. This can be carried out by our laboratory or by other authorized ones. The port allows the accurate balance to be connected to a printer or to a computer
- Adjustment program: to adjust accuracy be means of the optional control weights.
- Piece counting function with reference to choose between 10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces,
- Tarring function in the middle of the range (it can be used several times)
- Automatic display lighting (if the compact scale is firm, a stability indicator
appears on display and the light is intensified.
- Different weighing units can be selected through the keypad (g, kg, lb, oz)
- Dust and water splash protection IP 54.
- Series mains adapter 230 V de in the shipping.
- Possibility of being battery powered.
- Battery indicator
- Removable stainless steel weighing pan (on a plastic support)
- Optional ISO Certificate for Compact Scale (i.e. to meet with DIN ISO 9000 standard)