LAB Scale for Paper Basis Weight PCE-DMS 200-ICA incl. ISO calibration certificate
10 cm round pan for weighing 11 cm circle cut samples
PCE-DMS 200 is a laboratory balance for paper basis weight used to accurately determine the GSM basis weight (in relation to a square meter of material) of paper, cardboard, fabric, textiles and more directly in g, g/m², oz or oz/yd². Weighing units can be changed with just the push of a button.
The PCE-DMS 200 paper basis weight scale is used primarily by paper and textile production companies. The paper and textile industries perform similar quality control testing by weighing a 11 cm round circular sample of paper or fabric. The PCE-DMS 200 paper basis weight scale makes this test process quick and easy, especially when using the optional 11 cm circle sample cutter accessory (see accessories tab for details).
- 10 cm round pan for weighing 11 cm circle cut samples
- Weighing units can be changed with just the push of a button
- Easy-to-read 15 mm (0.6") backlit LCD display
- Automatically powers off (saves battery life / function can be disabled)
- Automatic calibration function (using external weight - not included)
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate