2 year Warranty
PCE-180 CBN is a handheld, portable, battery-powered wire tracer or cable locator that consists of an amplifier probe and acoustic signal or tone generator. This locating device is designed to detect wires or cables hidden behind walls or insulation.
- Uses an acoustic signal to detect wires and cables, including network and coaxial cables
- Features a 3-position toggle switch (and 3-color LED) for line polarity, continuity and voltage testing
- Comes with red and black test leads with alligator clips
- Includes 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects
The PCE-CL 20 is a wire tracer or cable locator used to detect live and voltage-free electrical wires. This wire tracer also can be used to locate metallic and non-metallic gas or water pipes, identify short circuits, and follow lines inside walls or under flooring.
- Output signal: 125 kHz
- Compatible with one- or two-pole circuits
- Automatic, manual and UAC measuring modes