PCE-PH 22 Water analysis meter
Test device for the simultaneous measurement of pH and temperature
The waterproof water analysis meter is used for fast and accurate detection of pH and temperature. Due to the practical double display, both values can be read simultaneously on the water analysis meter. Due to the waterproof and robust housing (IP 67), the pH value tester can also be used under difficult conditions.
A recalibration always guarantees optimum accuracy and is very easy to perform using the optionally available calibration kits (automatic calibration function without calibration screws - to be performed only via the keyboard). With this water analysis meter, the electrode is integrated in the housing, the measured values are automatically temperature-compensated.
- Double display pH and temperature: no separate thermometer is required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- (ATC) in the range 0 ... 80°C / 32 ... 176°F
- Temperature display (° C, ° F)
- Min / max-hold function (Data -Hold)
- 100 points datalogger (at the push of a button available in the display)
- Waterproof to IP 67
- Fully automatic calibration: Saves time and brings high accuracy
- Automatic shutdown
- Including batteries and manual
- Calibration solutions available optionally