PCE-VE 390N is the ideal snake videoscope or inspection camera for the analysis of buildings (walls, supports, eaves, gutters, attics, crawl spaces), plumbing (pipes, drains, sewers, wells) and heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) systems (ducts, furnaces, chimneys, boiler and condenser tubes). The IP68-rated cable of this inspection camera is waterproof and heavy duty, making the PCE-VE 390N well suited for use in tough environments such as construction sites and industrial installations.
- Camera head diameter: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Camera cable length: 10 m / 32 ft 9"
- Interface: Mini-USB 1.1 and AV out
- Memory: 8 GB SD memory card (incl.)
- Especially suitable for chimneys, downpipes, ventilation ducts etc.