The PCE-VM 40C Vibration Meter with SMS alert functionality was designed for vibration and shock metering on buildings, bridges, towers, and other artificial structures. The Vibration Meter measures vibrations in accordance to DIN 4150-3, BS 7385 and SN 640312A standards. With its internal memory for up to 100,000 readings, the PCE-VM 40C Vibration Meter can determine the effects of construction sites, traffic, or industrial processing on buildings over a long period of time. Features a micro SD card, GSM modem (optional), warning and alarm leds, relay output, SMS alerts (optional), and an internal battery.
- Designed for building / construction vibration monitoring
- Triaxial acceleration meter
- In accordance with BS 7385 standard
- SMS alarm notifications (optional)
- FFT analysis, XYZ and vector sum display
- Quad band GSM
- SMS alarm notifications