The PCE-PHD 1-ICA Salt Meter is a portable and effective
measuring device with multiple capabilities for inspecting water
quality. Offering extraordinary precision at an affordable price, the Salt Meter is used for laboratory and in situ testing of the
pH value, redox, conductivity, salt content, oxygen level and
temperature of water.
- Parameter: pH, Redox, Conductivity, TDS, Salt, Oxygen, Temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Sampling rate of 1 sec.
- SD card memory (16 GB max.)
- Interface: RS-232
- 3 point calibration
- Electrodes for pH and conductivity included
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate