PCE-IR 80 Probe thermometer
Food thermometer for non-contact and contact measurement / Up to 330°C (626°F) / Probe made of stainless steel / Simple operation
The probe thermometer PCE-IR 80 is used to quickly control the temperature of food. The contact thermometer is used in the area of canteen kitchens, catering services, refrigerated warehouses and warehouses. The contact thermometer has two types of measurement. On the one hand, the PCE-IR 80 contact thermometer can measure the temperature of the object without contact via infrared. Here the measuring range is -35 ... 330°C / -31 ... 626°F. The emissivity of the contact thermometer is adjustable, so that always best measuring results can be achieved.
On the other hand, the contact thermometer has a stainless steel needle sensor, so that the meter can also be used as a puncture, contact thermometer. If the core temperature is measured by this method, the contact thermometer can measure in the range between -20 ... 260°C / -4 ... 500°F. The unit of the penetration thermometer can be switched between °C and °F. The fast response time of 10 ms and high resolution of 0.1°C / 1.8°F complete the scope of the contact thermometer. The thermometer is supplied with a CR2032 battery.
- Non-contact and contacting temperature measurement combined in one measuring device only
- Large measuring range
- Suitable for use in the food industry according to HACCP
- Emissivity adjustable (pre-set for food)
- Low response time
- Measurement hold function (Min./Max.)
- Continuous measurement function
- Waterproof, thus simple hygienic cleaning (flushable housing)