Record three-phase power quality and monitor for power quality disturbances with the new Fluke 1750 Power Recorder and the Fluke Power Analyze software. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
- Power quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with
IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values
including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration: ARCHOS 43 Internet Tablet provides a
window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable
configuration even in awkward test locations
- Threshold-free set up: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke
Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to
- Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every
measurement, on every channel, every time
- Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated
EN50160 reporting and compliance