2 year Warranty
The PCE-830 Power Analyzer is used for measuring one to three phases of electrical quantities for alternating current (AC). This 3-Phase Power Analyzer also measures such parameters as voltage, current, frequency, harmonics and power as well as indicating, according to standard EN50160, harmonic values, interharmonics and asymmetrics. Interference, such as interruptions, leaks, overloads or transience (from 16µs) are detected with their corresponding values.
- PCE-830 + PCE-6801 amp clamp (100 A)
- Electrical conductor pick-up: 30 mm diameter
- Range selection: manual (1 A, 10 A, 100 A)
- Clamp dimensions: 210 x 62 x 36 mm
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate