Particle counter PCE-PQC 35EU incl. calibration certificate
Particle counter for real-time measurement / Incl. Data logger function /
Remote access to measured data / Extension by different weather sensors possible / For rod and wall mounting / Includes high-quality PID (Photo Ionization Detector) sensor
The particulate matter measuring device PCE-PQC 3xEU series is the most advanced particulate matter measuring device on the market. Integration into a building automation and clean room management system is easily possible via Ethernet or (optionally) Wireless 802.11 b / g, RS485 or RS232. The particulate matter gauge measures 6 user-selectable particle size channels and (optional) temperature and relative humidity. This particulate matter meter stores up to 45,000 measured values with time stamp.
The particulate matter meter can be remotely controlled and monitored via a web browser. The fine dust measuring device is a mounting device, which is characterized by the rod or wall mounting on the one hand and the far-reaching functions on the other hand as very robust and versatile.
- Particle measurement in real time
- Internal measured value memory
- Easy construction
- Remote access via Ethernet or Wifi (optional)
- Gravimetric filter
- Optional temperature / humidity sensor
- Includes high-quality PID (Photo Ionization Detector) sensor
- Incl. calibration certificate traceable to NIST
- Standards: ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921