PCE-CT 100 is a material coating thickness measuring instrument used to quickly and easily determine coating thicknesses on ferrous (Fe) and non-ferrous (nFe) metals. This compact handheld coating thickness gauge uses magnetic induction (ISO 2178) and eddy current (ISO 2360) coating thickness measurement methods to take non-destructive measurements of coating and dry film thickness (DFT) on metal substrates such as steel and aluminum.
- Measuring range: Depends on choice of sensor probe - sold separately
- Resolution: 0.1 μm or < 0.2% of measured value
- Saves up to 100,000 measurements to memory
- Interfaces: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0
- Displays measuring units in μm, mm or mils
- Includes factory calibration certificate according to ISO 9001