The PCE-TC 30N infrared thermometer for preventive maintenance is the ideal tool for maintenance and servicing. This infrared thermometer is a must-have for electricians, fitters or general maintenance personnel for troubleshooting and fault prevention of electrical equipment, electromechanical devices, production process machinery, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, especially when working in harsh environments.
- IR resolution: 160 x 120 pixels
- Measuring range: -20 ... 450°C / -4 ... 842°F
- Thermal sensitivity: 70 mK
- Memory: 3 GB memory for more than 20,000 pictures
- 5 different color palettes
- Hot and cold spot location
- Picture in Picture function