2 year Warranty
- Measuring range temperature: -10 ... 50 °C / 14 ... 122 °F
- Measuring range humidity: 20 ... 90% RH
- Selectable units
- Various measuring functions
PCE-444 is a combination digital hygrometer and digital thermometer used to measure air temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature. This portable handheld pocket-sized mini thermo-hygrometer allows for the quick and easy determination of indoor ambient environmental conditions.
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100% relative humidity (RH)
- Temperature measuring range: -20 ... 70°C / -4 ... 158°F
- Resolution: 0.1%, °C, °F
The PCE-HT 71N Humidity Detector detects air temperature and humidity and stores readings in its internal memory. The Humidity Detector has a compact format and a wide memory capacity (up to 32,000 values / 16,000 values for each parameter) and it is mainly used as a Humidity Detector in fields such as supermarket refrigeration units, refrigerated transport, warehouses, and other temperature controlled environments.
- Measurement range: 0 ... 100% RH / -35 ... 70°C / -31 ... 176°F
- Accuracy: ± 3% RH (20 ... 80%) and ± 5% / ± 1°C (1.8°F)
- Resolution: 0.5% RH / 0.1°C (0.18°F)
- Memory: Max. 32,000 measurement data (16,000 for each parameter (humidity / temperature))
PCE-555 is a combination digital hygrometer and digital thermometer used to measure relative humidity as well as air temperature, dew-point temperature and wet-bulb temperature. This handheld multifunctional meter allows for quick and easy analysis of environmental conditions indoors and outdoors.
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100 % relative humidity (rh)
- Temperature measuring range: -30 ... 100°C / -22 ... 212°F
- Resolution: 0.01 % rh / 0.01°C or 0.018°F
The Humidity Detector PCE-P18S measures air humidity and air temperature. The Humidity Detector calculates the dew point and the absolute humidity from these two values. The measurement data from the Humidity Detector are output via the Modbus RTU interface.
The humidity detector is used in HVAC technology to monitor humidity and temperature. The measured values are output by the humidity detector via the RS485 interface. In this compact humidity detector, air humidity and temperature are precisely determined using a semiconductor component.
- Measuring range humidity: 0 ... 100% RH
- Measuring range temperature: - 20 ... 60 ° C
- Interface: RS 485 Modbus
This humidity detector station with outside sensor is a real all-rounder. The wireless humidity detector station with outside sensor is easy to assemble based on the instructions provided. You do not have to be a professional to operate the wireless humidity detector station and outside sensors. The weather data of the humidity detector station with outside sensor for different parameters are sent up to 100 meters by radio signal to the main station.
- Indoor temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Outside temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Indoor air humidity / outdoor air humidity
- Air pressure gauge in inHg or hPa
- Absolute or relative air pressure display selectable
- Precipitation indication in mm or inch
- Precipitation indicator for 1 hour, 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month
- Wind speed in mph, km / h, m / s, knots ...
- Wind direction indicator
- Wind chill temperature gauge
- Weather forecast, trend indicator, storm warning
- and much more...
The PCE-THB 38 Humidity Detector is ideal for detecting and digitally displaying humidity, temperature and barometric pressure. Temperature is measured by an RTD sensor and air humidity is measured by a highly repeatable, capacitive sensor. All products are test instruments, and the Humidity Detector is sent out manufacturer calibrated. An ISO certification is available optionally.