With the PCE-320 Heat Stress Meter it is possible to measure climate conditions such as temperature and relative humidity, as well as determining surface temperature of objects simultaneously by using the included external temperature sensor or using an infrared measurement. The Heat Stress Meter offers features such as average value, maximum, minimum, and hold functions at a reasonable price.
- Internal probe
- Temperature: -20°C ... 60°C / -4 ... 140°F
- Relative humidity: 10 ... 90% r.H.
- Temperature of global: -22°C ... 60°C / -8 ... 140°F
- Humidity: -68°C ... 60°C / -90 ... 140°F
- Dew point temperature: depending on the sensor
- External probe
- Temperature: -50° C ... 500° C / -58 ... 932°F