PCE-G1A is an environmental tester with a large display. This IP54-rated wall-mountable device measures both relative humidity (%RH) and temperature (°C only). The PCE-G1A environmental meter has a large LED display with a number height of 100 mm / 3.9 in, so measurement values can be seen at a distance of up to 50 m / 164 ft away.
Relative humidity and temperature measurements are displayed every 5 seconds (in 5-second intervals). Sensors are mounted by means of connectors with 1 m long cable to measure relative humidity and temperature when sensors and display are in different places.
The environmental tester also has a 2-channel analog output of 4 ... 20-mA. The two channels convert relative humidity and temperature values into 4 ... 20-mA signals before displaying them. This means that measurements can be recorded, controlled and regulated by means of the analog output.
- Ingress protection type: IP 54 rating
- Large, easy-to-read 100 mm / 3.9 in tall LED digits
- Analog output: 4 ... 20-mA external sensors
- Temperature and relative humidity values are displayed every 5 seconds (in 5-second intervals)
- Displays temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) only
- Ready for wall mounting
- Long life
- Excellent readability
- High accuracy