The outdoor decibel meter PCE-428-EKIT, from the field of environmental measurement technology, is an optimal sound level meter for measurements at workplaces, construction sites, in traffic, airports, etc.
The outdoor decibel meter is a class 2 device and is equipped with an octave band frequency filter.
Optionally, the outdoor decibel meter PCE-428-EKIT can be upgraded with a 1/3 octave band filter.
The additional kit for outdoor sound measurement makes it possible to measure outdoor noise with a decibel meter over a long period of time, even in the rain.
- Accuracy class 2
- A, B, C & Z frequency rating
- Fast, Slow, Pulse and Peak time
- Statistics function
- 1/1 octave band included
- 1/3 octave band optional
- incl. ISO calibration certificate
- incl. outdoor noise level meter kit PCE-4xx-EKIT
- Outdoor measurement of sound and noise