This current clamp is used for single-phase or three-phase measurements of the active, reactive and apparent power, power factor, phase angle, energy, voltage, current as well as peaks and harmonics up to 50º of the harmonic waveform. The current clamp is equipped with data logger. The test instrument is delivered manufacturer calibrated (ISO or certification as an option).
- Real-time test, register and measurement of voltage and current (real and effective)
- Measures power factor and phase angle, frequency, energy, active, reactive and apparent power
(single-phase or three-phase in symmetrical networks).
- Max. conductor diameter: 55 mm / 2.2 in
- Datalogger for 50,000 readings / software/ USB interface
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate