Order no.: PCE-WSAC 50W 24
The anemometer PCE-WSAC 50W is primarily used to measure and monitor the wind load on cranes or wind turbines. Furthermore, the wind situation can be measured and analyzed before commissioning a wind turbine.
The high measuring range of up to 50 m/s of the anemometer means stormy gusts can also be monitored.
- Measuring range up to 180 km / h
- Input: pulse, analogue (4 ... 20-mA) or radio transmission
- 4 ... 20-mA analog output
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- Ambient temperature -20 ... 70°C / -4 ... 158°F
- units adjustable: km / h, mph, m / s
Manufacturer: PCE Instruments