The accelerometer PCE-VM 20-ICA is a compact device for direct evaluation of the vibration behavior of a machine. The accelerometer can measure and display various vibration parameters, such as vibration acceleration, vibration velocity or vibration displacement.
- Vibration acceleration: 0 ... 200 m/s², RMS and peak-peak
- Vibration speed: 0 ... 200 mm/s, RMS
- Vibration distance: 0 ... 2000 μm, peak-peak
- Real-time FFT analysis
- Direct evaluation according to DIN ISO 10816
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate