Order no.: PCE-RVI 10
The rotary viscometer uses the mechanical resistance of any liquid to measure viscosity using rotational movement of a spindle. This results in a torque that is recognized by the rotary viscometer and converted into a viscosity value. With an accuracy of ± 1.0%, the rotary viscometer is a very precise measuring device despite the high measuring range of 10 … 2,000,000 cP (mPa*s).
- Viscosity measuring range: 10 ... 2,000,000 cP
- Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale (with Newtonian liquid)
- Rotation speeds: 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm
- Various viscosity units can be displayed (mPa*s, Pa*s, dPa*s, cP, P, cPs)
- Includes 4 spindles in the kit, an optional spindle (L0) measures down to 1 cP
Manufacturer: PCE Instruments