The PCE-N20T digital temperature indicator is used for processing signals from Pt100 temperature sensors or thermocouples (type J, K). The measurement results are shown on the large 5-digit LED-display of the PCE-N20T. Depending on the actual values, the Temperature can be shown in three different colors, which makes it easier to evaluate them.
- Input: Pt100, thermocouple type J or type K
- Accuracy: ± (0.2 % FS + 1 dgt.)
- two open collector outputs
- 24 V power supply sytem for sensors and transducers
- 5-digit, three-coloured LED display