The surface testing - coating thickness gauge works according to the magnetic inductive (ISO 2178) and the eddy current method (ISO 2360). These methods supported by the coating thickness gauge are used for the non-destructive testing of materials.
- Measuring range: 0 ... 1250 µm
- Accuracy: ± (1% + 1 µm)
- Resolution: 0.1 µm (<99.9 µm), 1 µm (> 100 µm)
- Measurement data storage for up to 500 data
- Data transfer via Wifi
- Two different probes for NFe and Fe
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate