PCE-SDL 1 is a class 2 (type 2) data logging sound level meter, sound pressure level (SPL) meter, noise meter or decibel (dB) meter used for long-term acoustic measurements. The instrument is equipped with a USB interface for downloading the logged data to a PCE, laptop or tablet.
- Class 2
- Measuring range: 30 ... 130 dB
- Accuracy: ± 1.4 dB
- Frequency: 31.5 Hz ... 8 kHz
- Frequency weighting: A and C
- Memory: Stores up to 129,920 data sets or 36 hours at 1-sec interval
- Includes USB interface and PC-compatible software for data transfer