PCE-VE 390N is the ideal downhole inspection camera for the evaluation of homes and buildings (walls, supports, eaves, gutters, attics, crawl spaces), plumbing (pipes, drains, sewers, wells) and heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) systems (ducts, furnaces, chimneys, boiler and condenser tubes). The IP68-rated cable of this chimney and drain camera is waterproof and heavy duty, making the PCE-VE 390N well suited for use in harsh environments like construction sites, manholes and industrial waste pipes.
- Camera head diameter: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Camera cable length: 10 m / 32 ft 9"
- Interface: Mini-USB 1.1 and AV out
- Memory: 8 GB SD memory card (incl.)
- Especially suitable for chimneys, downpipes, ventilation ducts etc.